Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stash Report 8/18/2013

Harmonious oranges

Sometimes shades of a color don't play nicely together. I needed some more oranges and the ones in my stash didn't work.  Some were too bold, some were too dreary, some were too yellow or too red, some were batiks which I'm not using for this project....

So I had to buy fabric. That's OK whenever necessary; I'm not forbidding myself to buy fabric, just trying to be mindful of what and how much I buy.  I brought home a couple yards this week. Some of it has already been cut up for a project in work.

I'll tally up the total ins and outs at the end of the month.  If I break even for the month/year I'll be satisfied.

Linking up with Judy over at Patchwork Times. See how others are managing enhancing their stashes!

3 comments:

  1. I agree! It's okay to buy fabric when you need it. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I wish I could stop buying and be more productive. Love the post!!

    ReplyDelete