Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Finish 10/4/2013: LINKED Pattern

The pattern for LINKED is now available! Skill level: Easy. Quilt size 40" x 40" as shown uses parts of one jelly roll and one charm pack, and one yard of ground color. Yardage and block counts are given for an optional larger 72" x 88" size.  See the Patterns tab above for ordering information. 
 
When I made this quilt, I first used off-white where you see the brown in the pattern. It was nice, but kind of average, expected. So I remade it using the same jelly roll & charm pack with the brown. Much more striking! I quilted them back-to-back. 
 
Please note that the pattern does NOT include instructions for back-to-back construction. It was problematic and I DO NOT recommend it.

Linking up with "Finish it up Friday" over at Crazy Mom Quilts and "Can I Get a Whoop Whoop" over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Check out everyone else's whoop-whoop-worthy finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment