Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stash Report 7/27/14

No fabric in this week - yay!

And - I finished the special baby quilt top, so I get to count 2-1/4 yards out.

I'll total up the yardage in and out for July in next week's report. Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone else's stash management progress over there.

I can't show the special baby quilt yet because I don't want the recipient to see it. I know her sister reads my blog but I don't know if she does or not. These are the fabrics I used:

I have enough of the print for the backing and binding also. It's all prepped and ready to go.

Ready to go where, you ask? Well, I've been invited to a retreat at Girl Scout camp next weekend. One of my bee friends is a supervisor there and she has invited a few friends to keep her company between her other duties, so we'll bring our crafty and quilty stuff along and have ourselves a retreat. Should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute print for the backing of a baby quilt. I look forward to seeing it when you can reveal it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Yvonne...that's just the cutest print and the accent colors are terrific for either a girl or a boy. Have fun at your retreat. It is always such a special time to share with your friends. Looking for the Sunday you can share the baby quilt. Sandi

    ReplyDelete