Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stash Report 3/15/15

IN this week: 3/8 yard text print and Charm pack of new Casablanca line, STLMQG door prizes. 40 charms is 5/8 yard, so 1 yard total in.
OUT this week: 1-1/8 yards leftover from pillowcases, donated to STLMQG free table.
Stash is still moving in the right direction. I'll tally up the totals at the end of the month.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone else's stash reports over there.

Special thank you to all those who've offered encouragement and moral support regarding the situation with my book. I didn't hear anything from the publisher after they received the package with my edits on Friday. I'm sure they were not happy that there are so many corrections needed when they thought the proof was "final."  I'll have to call them tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment