Monday, December 28, 2015

Last DWM for 2015

More Dancing Plus Blocks
 
I've been rewarding myself for plugging away at the spiral quilting practice project by making Dancing Plus blocks. Happy to say, the spiral quilting is completed. I'll get the practice quilt bound and take a photo later in the week, if it ever stops raining.

The dancing plus blocks will be trimmed down to make them dance, and will join their friends on my wall. Some of these were made for me as bee blocks by my friends in Sew Bee It (STLMQG).
Dancing Plus Blocks on the Wall 12/28/15

The ones on the wall will have to be moved around, of course. It's always fun to play with the arrangement.

Speaking of playing, DS and grandson CJ are with us. CJ is ten months old now. We had our big Christmas yesterday. We're having fun playing with him and enjoying their visit.
CJ - 10 Months - 12/27/15

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out the other design walls over there.

6 comments:

  1. CJ is SOO adorable!! :) Wonderful that you are getting to spend some quality grandma time with him :)

    Really like these dancing plus blocks! I am obsessed with plus quilts and this one is definitely going on the list of plus quilts I must make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CJ, pretty blocks. Sounds like you've had a great Christmas. Best wishes for a joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, CJ has grown so much! I hope you have/had a wonderful time with him and your son. And I look forward to seeing how the dancing plus layout comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandson is adorable. Love your dancing plus blocks. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you get to spend some time with your family. CJ looks like he enjoys a good bit of mischief. Your Dancing Plus blocks are looking good.

    ReplyDelete