Friday, January 8, 2016

Dancing Plus Flimsy

Tah-done!

I was lucky to get photos outside on the only sunny-ish day we've had in weeks, but it was windy so my flimsy flapped around a bit.
It finished at 60 x 75, a nice size for a sofa quilt. I don't have an immediate need for or recipient in mind for this one, but I do want to get it finished and off the WIP list. I'm thinking of an allover loose meander for the quilting.

Linking up with Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts and Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. What are you celebrating this week?

6 comments:

  1. It looks great and I like your quilting plan. Sometimes simple is best for a finish and to let the piecing shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that the columns are off-set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and happy plus quilt! I agree with Jasmine-the off set columns really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and LOVE how it dances!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that block, and your bright fabrics! I'm using this block for my Quilty 365 project (I know, I'm a rebel!). The first time I made a quilt with it, I set it in "proper" rows, but I love the offset look too - I just may use it this time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Lots of fun brights in this one.

    ReplyDelete