Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stash Report 5/15/16

A finish this week means I get to count the backing and binding out. And no new fabric in this week - yay!
Framed Nine Patch, 44" x 44"

I cobbled together the backing, and I'm estimating that it used about 2 yards. The binding used 3/8 yard.

This Framed Nine Patch was made entirely from stash, front, backing, and binding. If you're interested in the tutorial for the Framed Nine Patch, Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here. I'll try to get better photos later; the wind was helping too much when I took this one.

So, stash update:
IN this week - 0
OUT this week - 2-3/8
Monthly and YTD totals to come at the end of the month.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times

4 comments:

  1. Oh!! Your framed nine-patch is sweet! I don't know I've ever seen that variation before ... I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the finish! I love the selection of colors, and the pattern was just perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a very pretty finish. Yeah for more out than in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your framed nine patch and it looks like a great project for using up stash. Nice job on the finish!

    ReplyDelete