Sunday, August 7, 2016

Stash Report 8/7/16

Starting off August in the right direction!
Nothing in this week.
Out: 1-7/8 yards wide backing and 5/8 yard binding for PAussietivity.

PAussietivity

I'm hoping for some finishes and some good stash usage numbers this month. First, I need to get the Forest Fellows baby quilt done, quilted and bound. Second, I also need to get the two Heart Builders tops finished and mailed out; I'll only count the fabric I used from my stash for those since Heart Builders sent me two yards of fabric to work with. Third, I'm working on a secret sewing project that has to be done to the flimsy stage  by the end of the month. That should keep me busy and use up some fabric!

Linking up with Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start. Good luck with your stash busting goals for August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, your PAussietivity looks good. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to quilt this one for you. Your class should fill up quickly with those great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete