Friday, March 2, 2018

March First Saturday Blocks

Unfortunately I won't be able to go to my First Saturday get-together with friends, but I do have my blocks done. I'll miss seeing their progress on their projects and hearing about what they've been up to.

I put the blocks up on the wall, and I like how they're coming along so far. Actually I made two checkerboard blocks this month as well as a Dresden. I need four more of each block. I will snowball the corners of the Dresden blocks and make the centers for them later.

I am having some problems with my computer, so it's going in for a clean-up and I won't have it for a few days. If I seem to be MIA, that's why.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is coming right along! It is striking and I LOVE it. We’ll miss you on Saturday but I’ll pull up your post to show your progress to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making fast progress on your blocks! I'm sure your friends will miss having you there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Sorry you will miss your meeting, and that your computer is acting up... Hope it gets well soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really coming along. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete